- As Chief Guide
- Dr. Alok Mohanty: The incidence of hepatitis E virus infection in pregnant women with hepatitis seen at AIIMS and pregnancy outcome in those infected, 1999.
- Dr. Naveen Kumar: Standarization and evaluation of PCR technique for early diagnosis of congenital HCMV infection, 2001.
- Dr. Taran Prit Saluja: Evaluation of fast plaque TB (Bacteriophage) assay in the detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and its comparison with conventional culture methods and Polymerase chain reaction, 2003.
- Dr. Richa Gupta:. Tranmission rate of HBV and HCV in family members of dualy infected patient, 2005.
- Dr. Ashish Hota: Hepatitis B viral load monitoring in patients undergoing Anti-HBV therapy using Quantitative Real-Time PCR, 2006-2008.
- Dr. Varsha Singhal: Hepatitis B in Health Care Workers: Prevalence, Vaccination and relation to Occupational Factors,2008-2010.
- As Co- Guide
- Dr. Urmila Gupta: Study of the efficacy of ketoconazole in visceral leishmaniasis. Department of Medicine, 1992.
- Dr. Sesham Uma Rani: Prenatal diagnosis of congenital Toxoplasmosis using PCR on amniotic fluid. Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1996.
- Dr. A.B. Singh: Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma infection among primigravida women attending antenatal clinical at C.R.H.S, Ballabhgarh, Haryana. Department of community Medicine, AIIMS, 1998.
- Dr. Dharmendra Gupta: Evaluation of various diagnostic modalities insuspected cases of tubercular lymphadenitis. VP Chest Institute, Delhi University, 1999.
- Dr. Abhijit Ghosh: Laboratory evaluation of renal functions in severe anaemia. Department of Laboratory Medicine, 2000.
- Dr. Jaya Sinha: Comparison of antibodies to nicotinic acetylecholine receptors and non-receptor muscle autoanti genes in myasentheia gravis. Department of Laboratory Medicine, 2000.
- Dr. Niladri Mal: Serum adenosine deaminase isoenzymes in myasthenia gravis. Department of Laboratory Medicine, 2002.
- Dr. Rachana Rustogi: Evaluation of immune status of Rubella in adolescent unmarried girls and pregnant women. (Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology,AIIMS), 2002.
- Dr. Lokesh Pant: Evaluation of Diagnostic tests in suspected TBM patients. Department of Medicine, BHU, Varanasi, 2002.
- Dr. Santosh L Wakode: Absorption of glucose,water and electrolytes from commercially available oral rehydration solutions in small intestine of rats. Department of Physiology, AIIMS, 2002.
- Dr. Mrinal Nanda: Profile of nosocomial infections in the pediatric ICU. Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, 2002.
- Dr. Manjeera Jagannati: Opportunistic infections in AIDS patients attending AIIMS. Department of Medicine, 2002.
- Dr. BN Vinodh: Prevalence of Bacteremia and fungimia in HIV/AIDS. With Department of Medicine, 2004.
- Dr. DK Muduly: Focussed abdominal sonography in trauma (FAST) in patients with blunt trauma abdomen. With Department of Surgery, 2006.
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Sarda. To study reintroduction of anti-tuberculosis drugs and risk factors for anti-tuberculosis treatment induced hepatotoxicity. With Department of Medicine, 2004-2006.
- Dr. Venkanna. Prevalence and treatment response of coccidian parasitic infections in HIV positive patients at AIIMS. With Department of Medicine, 2005-2007.
- Dr. Rohit. To study reintroduction of anti-tuberculosis drugs and risk factors for anti-tuberculosis treatment induced hepatotoxicity. With Department of Medicine, 2007-2009.
- Dr. Azharuddin. Study of Mycobacteremia in Patients with milliary and extrapulmonary and tuberculosis. With Department of Medicine. 2007-2009.
Former Director & CEO
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal-462020