- Social Commitment
Dr. Sarman Singh is committed for social upliftment of down trodden and helpless persons. He is against any type of discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, race, religion or gender and misrule in the society. He also feels that community hygiene is mirror image of any country’s general health awareness and educational standards. He is also of the opinion that to improve tourism and economy it is essential that Government of India must work for improving its community and social hygiene . He has been fighting several legal battles even on the cost of his personal career against nepotism, commercialization of education, misrules in road traffic. He has recently formed a Non-Governmental Organization called.
“Association for Better Health and Society”.
- Organization of Medical and-Social Awareness Camps
- Actively involved in social up-liftment of underprivileged and providing free medical help and awareness programmes through medical camps, public lectures etc.
- 2008, A Free Health Awareness and Medical Check-up Camp on “WATER- BORNE DISEASES” was organized, at Jindal International School, Sector-28,
- Bawana Road , Rohini, Delhi-42 in Association with another NGO the CAPF.
- 2007, A Free Health Check-up Camp was organized at Jindal International School, Sector-28, Bawana Road , Rohini, Delhi-42 in Association with another NGO the CAPF.
- 2006, Organised One Day Free Medical Camp with CAP Foundation at Jindal Public School, Dashrathpuri, Dwarka Palam Road, New Delhi.
- 2004 , Organised medical camp at Gurgaon through an NGO.
- 2002, Organised kala-azar and malaria diagnostic camps various districts of Bihar.
- 2000, Organised kala-azar detection camp in Samastipur district of Bihar.
- 1998-9, Organised kala-azar detection camp in Samastipur, Vaishali, Patna, Hazipur, Bihar.
- 1996-1997, Organised kala-azar detection camp in Darbhanga, Samastipur, Shahibganj, Dumka and Vashali districts, Bihar.
- 1993 Oraganised a medical camp to help, diagnose and treat the victims of poisonous smoke broke out in Kardam Puri, Trans-Yamuna area of Delhi. Findings Published in Lancet.
Former Director & CEO
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal-462020