|Appointment||Nature of Work||Place||Tenure Start||Tenure End|
|Internship||Patient care (Rural and Urban Posting)||Aligarh, UP||Dec’1982||Nov’1983|
|Junior Resident (Orthopedics)||Patient Care, Teaching, Surgical and Medical||R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi.||Jan’1984||Dec’1984|
|Junior Resident (Medical Microbiology)||Patient Care, Teaching and Research||PGIMER, Chandigarh.||Jan’1985||Dec’1987|
|Senior Resident(Medical Microbiology)||Disease Diagnosis, Teaching, Research & Administration||AIIMS, New Delhi.||Jan’1988||Aug’1990|
|Assistant Professor||Research, Teaching, Administration and Disease Diagnosis||AIIMS, New Delhi.||Aug’1990||Jun’1995|
|Overseas Research Associate (DBT)||Molecular Biology of Parasites Chicago Medical School, with Prof. K. P Chang||Chicago, USA.||Jan’1994||Jan’1995|
|Associate Professor||Research, Teaching, AIDS Counselling, Administration & Disease Diagnosis||AIIMS, New Delhi.||Jul’1995||Jun’1999|
|National Consultant (WHO)||Teaching/training and visiting various (HIC) WHO/ NACO, Indian Hospitals in India. Advising the NACO hospitals and on STD Epidemiology, Prevention and Hospital Infection Control practices.||New Delhi, India||Jul’1999||Feb’2000|
|Additional Professor||Research, Teaching, AIDS Counselling,Administration & Disease diagnosis||AIIMS, New Delhi.||Jul’1999||Jun’2007|
|Professor (Senior Level)||
Research, Teaching, AIDS Counselling, Administration & Disease diagnosis
|AIIMS, New Delhi.||Jul’2007||Till date|
- Office bearer of Medical, Scientific Societies and Other bodies:
- Expert Panel Member of SERC (FAST TRACK SCHEME) of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. 2004-2007.
- Kala-azar elimination High power committee constituted by DGHS, Gov. of India.
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Laboratory Medicine.
- Founder President- Association for Better Health & Society (ABHAS)- Regd. NGO. 2002-Till date.
- Secretary -General (founder) , Indian Association of Laboratory Physicians.
- Secretary, Forum for Inculcation of Rational & Scientific Temperament.
- Founder Vice- President, Society for Immunology & Immunopathology.
- President, Forum for rights and Equality (Regd., NGO), 1997-1998.
- Vice-Chairman, Scientific Committee of Indian Medical Association (SDB) 1998-99.
- Special invitee /co-opted member of the Animal Ethics committee of the ICGEB, New Delhi.
- Working Group Member for revising NCERT books on Microbiology, Blood transfusion and Physiology for Vocational courses.
- Project reviewer for ICMR, DST and DBT, BCIL, Technology Development Board.
- Mass Communication/Interviews/Participations:
- An Interview of International importance on “Risks of hospital acquired infections AIDS & HBV Infection” published in New Scientists (England) August 3, 1991, page 10.
- Participated in a “Documentary film on Universal Precautions”, directed by Dr. Ashok Rattan and Produced by AIIMS, New Delhi, 1993.
- Participated as subject expert in a “Documentary film on AIDS: its social impact” produced by Mass Communication Centre,Jamia Millia University,Delhi,1992.
- Representative Scientist on panel for “Univarta”: Articles of public interest published on Toxoplasmosis, Genetic & Congenital infectious disease and on PCR based diagnoses.
- Publications of mass awareness about water contamination in Delhi, through PTI, Times of India, Hindustan Times etc
- Published several pamphlets and handbooks / handouts in Hindi language for public awareness on various diseases and their diagnosis.
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/hihelp/public_html/wp-content/themes/dss-html5-master/loop-page.php on line 23